Is Your Business Vulnerable In 2020?
Have you been paying attention to the news about Microsoft tools you use coming to end of support?
In 2020, Microsoft will stop releasing security fixes for several familiar business products. This affects you if you use:
- Windows 7 as your laptop or desktop operating system
- 2010 Microsoft Office for Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Exchange 2010 for your email and calendars.
Or maybe your business server is running Windows Server 2008/R2 or Small Business Server 2011. We don’t want you to risk data breaches, compliance issues, or other cybersecurity threats.
You know the good work we do. Let’s Schedule Some Time to discuss your preparations for these big changes.
Get Our E-Book
But it’s not all doom and gloom! We’ve prepared a handy e-book to share what software is impacted and what you can do about it.
Why is it a good idea to begin migration sooner rather
than later? Here are our top four reasons.
1. Risk. Data breaches and other cyber threats are
2. Difficulty. Migrating isn’t always easy. Depending on
your IT infrastructure, it could take a lot of work.
3. Availability. Don’t scramble to find partners to
support your migration efforts.
4. Flexibility. By upgrading now, you gain the ability to
pick a good time for your business to change over its